Today is about 12 days in, and I'm 13.5 pound down (NOT including my fat load gain/loss). Not to shabby, considering I have 2 stall days (no loss at all). The WEIRD thing is (and I can't convince my husband to agree with me) is that I either lost 0.7 lbs or 1.3 lbs in a day. No more. No less. Isn't that nuts?? I think so anyway. ha!
Am I happy with the results so far? You bet! When I did this a few years back, I lost 18 total in 30 days. Granted, I had way more to lose this time around- I'd say I'm off to a good start. Not sure when I'm stopping at this point yet either. I'm reading a lot about phases 3 & 4, to get myself mentally prepared for that as well.
I have a closet full of clothes that I haven't worn in almost 2 years- they all need to be washed once I start trying them on again, because they have been collecting a heck of a lot of dust! I'm sure my wardrobe will pare down greatly when I do this. Things I liked then, I may not like now.
Score of the day! I found a SweetLeaf stevia "party pack" with cute little bottles of coconut, cinnamon & peppermint liquid stevia. YUM! My fave flavahs. Oh yeah! So excited. I can keep these in my diaper bag / purse, to have when I am out and about and need a drop or two in my morning java.
Excited to see what the next week or two brings... and best of all, my milk supply hasn't been affected. So happy about that. I'll take some photos on Wednesday, on the 2 week mark. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.