Sunday, May 12, 2013

here I go again

Yup, that's right!  A year after the birth of our baby, something just isn't right.  It's been INCREDIBLY difficult losing weight since July, it's now May.  I eat healthy, I've tried new work out classes (Stroller Strides & Body Back), even started 10K training (with the hopes of doing another 1/2 marathon again one day). I even did my 21 day Joshi holistic detox... nothing, nada, zip.

I fat load tomorrow & Tuesday (my hubby's bday) and will be getting this party started on Wednesday morning.  I'm doing the homeopathic drops again- might have to even do 2 rounds.  Hoping that my milk supply isn't too greatly affected. Will keep drinking tons of water, per usual.  And just hope for the best.

It's Mother's Day today... and this is the gift I am giving myself.  I want to be happy again with the way I look.  I want to not get so stressed when I have to get dressed in the morning. I want to wear all of the clothes that have been hanging in my closet for the last 2 years.  Summer is coming, and I don't want to feel like I have to cover my body.  Once I get back to my normal weight again, I'm even considering staring Pilates just to shake things up and really look good!  I know it's an investment monetarily BUT I figure I could start saving my alex+von earnings & use it towards that.

And away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.