I was a little bummed but it didn't slow me down. Still went on my walk with the baby & ate my hcg fare of the day. I actually didn't have my 2nd vegetable. 2nd time I have done that. But I did have eggs for a 2nd time. Yummy & welcome change.
In emailing with Linda at yourhcg.com, she kept emphasizing the importance of weighing the meat raw. Meat weighs less when cooked. This is something I have never done. I will try today. Loathe touching raw meat. Ick.
So my silly body is stuck at a VERY interesting weight. 179.9. Been in the 180's way too long. It seems to like it there. Gross. I can't stand it!!
11 pounds down in a week. I can't complain. 8.8 of it is actually me, not the 2.2 gained during fat load. At the rare I was going I was hopeful with only 1 round. Wasn't sure if I would do 23 or 30 days.
Last round I lost 18 total in 30 days. Think I am in better shape.
Burn baby, burn. Hoping for a nice loss this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.