Saturday, May 18, 2013

yay me day 3

Today I am starting on day 4 and still feeling great!  I truly think the daily 45-60 minute walks have been helping.  I'm down 7.7 pounds.  I know not to expect this to continue BUT if it did- I'd be one happy camper and would more than likely not have to do this for another round.

I wish I could say I have slept well the last 2 nights.  The first night, I slept like a baby!  The last 2 nights, the baby has been awake & screaming from teething pain.  That will shoot my cortisol levels through the roof.  Oh well, not much I can do.

Eating this way really makes you want to continue eating super clean & super fresh & whole foods all the time.  My tummy has not bugged me ONCE.  This includes having 1 T of half & half in my coffee (dairy), and having 2 melba toasts per day (wheat).   I am using stevia drops quite a bit, in the end... I think the issue could be SUGAR that is causing issues when I'm not doing this?   It's so hard to pinpoint.

Anyway- staying positive & focused.  Still have a long way to go but I know I will get there and feel good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.