I thought I would document my journey with medical weight loss taking HCG. Since the birth of my twins almost 7 years ago, getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight (and staying there) has been near impossible. I'm starting this medical weight loss program with my Naturopath next week. Follow me...
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Gearing up for round 2
In the next few days I'm going to start round 2. I'm really looking forward to it. I've done really well over the last 6 weeks of maintenance. I've maintained my weight within the 2 pound allowance. I've added running back into my regimen. It feels good. I'm training for a 10K. My training will have to be put on hold for the next 6 weeks which is a bummer. Not really looking forward to fat loading again- been feeling so great eating so clean. Hoping to get even closer to the "normal" me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.